Wednesday, September 5, 2007

"BEST BUDS"


As this blog is entitled FamilyTime we want everyone to have opportunity to have part in posting. Our youngest, Matthew, obviously is not at an age to do much writing just yet but that does not mean that he hasn't found a way to communicate with friends. With the help of his sisters, emails are sent back and forth between him and his "best bud" Trae very often. The following was one that we enjoyed and they allowed us to post. In this case Trae is writing Matthew. Enjoy !

“Match I don't think you got what I was saying so nvm I wish you you where out here alot can you send me back to its really weird becuz I send you a lot of emails and you never send me back I ment this girl at BBS and as soon as she saw me she went and asked me my name and stuff and she stold me she had a crush on me and now she asked me out witch boys are post to assk girls out but she already asked me out and I said no and than she told my sister marissa and than I told her I would think about it well it sounds kinda weird don't you think? And I don't really kno what to say so you can tell me what to say and maybe I might agree cuz you have really good answers!!! Well im changing the subject ok so are your sisters getting anoying? I bet they are I need to tell you something really really bad I cant tell you in the emal tho cuz your sisters can read it so when I see you ill tell you its really inportant so what are you up to? And what are you doing? I miss you lots and lots here is a pic it me pating duck!! He is such a good dog!! Well that's it for now so bye cya dude Miss you so much Trae”

Aren't kids a lot of fun?!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

funny. love you!!!

HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD - Part 1

HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD - Part 2

LIFE IS LIKE A CUP OF COFFEE