Saturday, December 15, 2007

Having Fun with the Camera

This is one of Ashleys favorite pictures of Shania
Ashley and Shania!

Ashley and Shania isnt it cute!?

Shania Thats nothing to laugh about looks like
shes in pain.
This is soo cute of her!
Angela and Kelsey they are such
good friends
Matthew and Kaitlyn arent they cute?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They would have probably taken more of
the littler ones but they came in when they
were about to put up the camera.

3 comments:

Serving Jesus in the valley of the sun said...

Timmy you are so good at taking pic's.. I think I will have you take some of us.. I really mean it.. You have a gift.. A boy after my own heart.. always gotta have a camera..hehehe... Yes all these are cute.. I have yet to d/l them.. Imagine that.. y'all beat me to it :) Sorry we missed the play tonight.. Guess it was not meant to be.. SHania has come down really sick and is running high fever, sore throat all swollen.. Remember her in prayer tomorrow if we do not make it to church. Gret job:)

Travis, Donna, Alyssa, Marissa, Trae said...

WOW!! You really did do a good job Tim!!

Anonymous said...

UPDATE TIMEEEEEEE>. WOW way behind WHAT IS UP PEOPLE>.

HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD - Part 1

HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD - Part 2

LIFE IS LIKE A CUP OF COFFEE