Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tim & Sharron Teed

Sharron & Tim are truck drivers and their pastor told them about our church so they came for our church services and easter dinner. We got to be with them for two days. They played Dutch Blitz with us and We really enjoyed having them with us. They are heading for New York so we are hoping they have to come by Phoenix again soon. :)

5 comments:

Serving Jesus in the valley of the sun said...

Yes they were awesome. I did not realize they were from the same church cirlce though.. THat is great.. We totally enjoyed getting to meet them as well!!

Truckin Teeds said...

We had a great time! :o)

laurie said...

Thanks for taking good care of them while they were in your neck of the woods. I'm glad they are headed back east and we'll get to see them too. Sorry for the inturruption with phone calls. I know if she's busy she just won't answer the phone and I like that. I was home from church with a sick baby and was looking for an adult to talk to. =)
Sharron's sister Laurie

Leora Schenck said...

Hey Tammy! Thanks so much for taking good care of Tim and Sharron! They had a really great time! They are coming through Joplin today, so we will get to see them for just a little bit.

I love your blog! I hope you don't mind me adding you to my blog list. It's so nice keeping up with people you don't get to see very often. We are looking forward to having you all closer by!

Take Care!

Anonymous said...

ok umm.. isnt it time for an update?

HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD - Part 1

HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD - Part 2

LIFE IS LIKE A CUP OF COFFEE