I would have to say that that is a very good looking group of people in your pictures. Especially that girl in the orange shirt ;) I like your blog post, now that you FINALLY put one up. tee-hee
This was great. I like to look at it everyday now. Makes you feel closer!!! What makes the slide go down that concrete??? lets hope you don't fall out!! it would be a rough landing!!
How would you like to make an amazing scrapbook of special times in your life - birthdays, weddings, vacations, anniversaries, and other special moments. You can with creative memories scrapbook tools, acid free paper and stickers. You can have the time of you life making these great books with friends and family. You can get these great products by calling this number: 417-472-7781. If there is no answer then please leave your name and number and I will call you as soon as possible.
3 comments:
I would have to say that that is a very good looking group of people in your pictures. Especially that girl in the orange shirt ;) I like your blog post, now that you FINALLY put one up. tee-hee
Like the pictures too!! By the way its called Alpine Slide lol
Miss you lots!!!
This was great. I like to look at it everyday now. Makes you feel closer!!! What makes the slide go down that concrete??? lets hope you don't fall out!! it would be a rough landing!!
Post a Comment