Goodbyes are always hard aren't they? I'm sure you will miss Arizona and all the ones you know, but sometimes we have to move on anyway. At least you will have lots of good memories to take with you.
I've enjoyed reading your blog and seeing pictures of people I otherwise haven't seen in Years!
Don't know if you're coming to Independence camp or not, but hope to see you there. Glad to have you back in Missouri!
How would you like to make an amazing scrapbook of special times in your life - birthdays, weddings, vacations, anniversaries, and other special moments. You can with creative memories scrapbook tools, acid free paper and stickers. You can have the time of you life making these great books with friends and family. You can get these great products by calling this number: 417-472-7781. If there is no answer then please leave your name and number and I will call you as soon as possible.
1 comment:
Goodbyes are always hard aren't they? I'm sure you will miss Arizona and all the ones you know, but sometimes we have to move on anyway. At least you will have lots of good memories to take with you.
I've enjoyed reading your blog and seeing pictures of people I otherwise haven't seen in Years!
Don't know if you're coming to Independence camp or not, but hope to see you there. Glad to have you back in Missouri!
Post a Comment