Hi! I enjoy looking at your blog from time to time. I wonder if you have an email for Ruby Altic or if she has a blog by chance? I would love to contact her. If you want you can give her my blog address. www.brendamarquez.blogspot.com
Thanks and its good to have you all closer to KS and OK!
How would you like to make an amazing scrapbook of special times in your life - birthdays, weddings, vacations, anniversaries, and other special moments. You can with creative memories scrapbook tools, acid free paper and stickers. You can have the time of you life making these great books with friends and family. You can get these great products by calling this number: 417-472-7781. If there is no answer then please leave your name and number and I will call you as soon as possible.
3 comments:
Happy BIrthday Tim!!!!
Time for an update!!!! :)
~ PHOENIX ANONYMOUS ~
Hi! I enjoy looking at your blog from time to time. I wonder if you have an email for Ruby Altic or if she has a blog by chance? I would love to contact her. If you want you can give her my blog address. www.brendamarquez.blogspot.com
Thanks and its good to have you all closer to KS and OK!
Brenda Marquez
Post a Comment