
Sunday morning we awoke to snowflakes falling. Surely it wouldn't last long. But the flakes continued growing in size and rapidness. It was too warm for the snow to accumulate much but that didn't stop the children from scooping it and accosting one another with snowballs. Tammy and I were able to dodge most of them lodged our way. As the people gathered in for Sunday morning services noses were red and the children were abuzz. Thanksgiving now past and the flakes now falling, it was a good morning to start singing the Christmas Carols. It looks like winter has begun.
3 comments:
I wish we woulda had that much snow down here.. It snowed some but did not stick at allll... sure was chilly goin to church Sunday Morning though.
I am so very jealous of your delicious weather... I love snow and cold weather.
"Hello" to all of you! :)
It was fun seeing the snow fall again. Tammy was murmering and complaining about the cold. But soon afterwards she started waking all the kids and got on the horn to tell Susie. :) I think she was secretly enjoying it all.
Post a Comment