After a big Thanksgiving meal and good times with family and friends, it is fun to turn our thoughts towards Christmas. It seems that the days between Thanksgiving and Christmas are so short. Tim prepared ahead of time getting the lights on the house in place so that Thanksgiving night when we came home he could plug them in for our enjoyment. It is neat seeing the different houses in this little village begin to light up in the Christmas spirit. Some go all out, lighting up the whole block while others still hang the single strand that I can remember them hanging when I was just a boy. But whether their decorations are big or small it is enjoyable watching the people celebrate the season in their own way.
Friday, December 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Is that the front of your house? I love the lights too!!
Yes that is the front house and yard lit up. Tim and I hope before next Christmas to make a manger scene. Should be fun.
Post a Comment