"For this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of Him: therefore also I have lent him to the Lord; as long as he liveth he shall be lent to the Lord" - 1 Samuel 1:27,28
"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto Me; for of such is the kingdom of heaven" - Matthew 19:14
"Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven. And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name, receiveth me" - Matthew 18:4,5
"Train up a child in the way he should go; and when he is old, he will not depart from it" - Proverbs 22:6
"Come, ye children, hearken unto me: I will teach you the fear of the Lord. What man is he that desireth life, And loveth many days, that he may see good? Keep they tongue from evil, And they lips from speaking fuile. Depart from evil, and do good; Seek peace, and pursue it" - Psalm 34:11-14
"I will pour out my Spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and daughters shall prophecy" - Joel 2:28
"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" - Joshua 24:15 Posted by: Dad




2 comments:
Wow that is GREAT scriptures. I hope you dont mind me "borrowing"these, I know them but dont know where to find them at a moments notice and having them posted to read every day is AWESOME.. THANKS!!!
What a beautiful and challenging post. We love you all. Phillip in Colombia
Post a Comment