Here are some statistics that you may find of interest . . .
..............................................................................
Doctors:
(A) The number of Doctors in the U.S. is 700,000
(B) Accidental deaths caused by physicians per year are 120,000
(C) Accidental deaths per physician is 17.14%
Statistics courtesy of the U.S. Dept. Of Health & Human Services
Guns:
(A) The number of gun owners in the U.S. is 80,000,000 (yes that's 80 million)
(B) The number of accidental gun deaths per year, all age groups, is 1,500
(C) The number of accidental deaths per gun owner is 0.001875%
Statistics courtesy of the FBI
So statistically, doctors are approximately 9,000 times more dangerous than gun owners.
Remember, guns don't kill people, doctors do.
FACT: NOT EVERYONE HAS A GUN, BUT ALMOST EVERYONE HAS AT LEAST ONE DOCTOR
Please alert your friends to this alarming threat.
We must ban doctors before this get completely out of hand!!!
Out of concern for the public at large, I have withheld statistics on lawyers for fear the shock would cause people to panic and seek medical attention.
Posted by: Dan Williams . . . Sorry Johnny?! ;)
(A) The number of Doctors in the U.S. is 700,000
(B) Accidental deaths caused by physicians per year are 120,000
(C) Accidental deaths per physician is 17.14%
Statistics courtesy of the U.S. Dept. Of Health & Human Services
Guns:
(A) The number of gun owners in the U.S. is 80,000,000 (yes that's 80 million)
(B) The number of accidental gun deaths per year, all age groups, is 1,500
(C) The number of accidental deaths per gun owner is 0.001875%
Statistics courtesy of the FBI
So statistically, doctors are approximately 9,000 times more dangerous than gun owners.
Remember, guns don't kill people, doctors do.
FACT: NOT EVERYONE HAS A GUN, BUT ALMOST EVERYONE HAS AT LEAST ONE DOCTOR
Please alert your friends to this alarming threat.
We must ban doctors before this get completely out of hand!!!
Out of concern for the public at large, I have withheld statistics on lawyers for fear the shock would cause people to panic and seek medical attention.
Posted by: Dan Williams . . . Sorry Johnny?! ;)





4 comments:
I looove your guys blog. Its really awesome
OMGOOODNESSS I AM DIIIIIIIEEEEE INGGGGG OVER HERE.. rofl.. Dan you are to much. I read that to steve and he is HOWLING.. rofl.. THAT IS GREAT.. oman I needed a goood laugh tonight.. .. oman that is to sweeet. rofl.. haha where do you find this stuff.. rofl
Dan and Tammy,
Glad to have found your blog! Angie told me about it! It's sooo fun to stay in contact through these blogs. They have been a life-saver for this lonely missionary's heart! =)
Hope all is well y'all's way. I really enjoyed the doctor/gun thing. Ever since our trouble with the hospital when our little Sarah broke her leg in 2001, I think I'm more scared of doctors than I am guns! SERIOUSLY!
Love, Heather and family in Colombia! =)
What a blessing to find your blog! We love you all and are praying for you and your precious church. It will be fun to stay in touch with you all by our blogs. These statistics are something! I may quote them sometime on my blog (with credit to you of course). Keep looking to Jesus and contending for the Glory. We really appreciate you all's prayerful support of us here in Colombia. Your servants in Christ, Phillip Dickinson and family
Post a Comment