Wednesday, September 5, 2007

CHURCH PICNIC!








Labor Day! Monday evening different ones came together for a church gathering at the park. With probably around 35 people there much activity was going on - basketballs flying, arms unused to much activty getting sore from playing catch, and kids buzzing in and out on scooters. Johnny Altic soon went to work cooking up some great hamburgers. I made sure to grab the tongs just in time for the snap of the picture. I sure hated to be caught with my hands in my pockets. Just like always, everyone brought more than their share and food was abundant. Afterwards we trudged towards the sand volleyball courts with our stomachs full but soon afterwards were flying around about doing our best to win the game. I would say that we had the better team but it was hard to prove being we ended up with the losing score. I went home muttering how much I hated losing. A great time was had by all. Hope we won't wait so long to do it again!

4 comments:

Travis, Donna, Alyssa, Marissa, Trae said...

We should of won that volleyball game. Hmmphh !

Serving Jesus in the valley of the sun said...

awwww was so disapointed to find out that we missed the Leibs..lol.. well I was half asleep driving home as it was..lol.. was an awesome weekend and we were glad to make it ( just wish that steve didnt have to work that day) Maybe we can do it again sometime soon and this time I can show off my talent on the court..rofl..

Dan Williams said...

You think your back hurt after moving boxes, just wait until you get done showing your moves on the court. :) smile smile

Serving Jesus in the valley of the sun said...

hahahhaa.. rofl .. BRING IT.. lol I may be out of shape a lil but gurl can still put the moves down.. hehehe

HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD - Part 1

HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD - Part 2

LIFE IS LIKE A CUP OF COFFEE