I have come across an older picture of the congregation at the Ritchey Church. I have yet to put a date to it and hope to have more names in time. The names that we have put to the faces so far: Lary Ingram?, Larry Smity, Janice Ingram, Eldon Ritter, Gladys Ingram, Opal Reber, Dora Greer, Margaret Davidson, Helen Reber Augusta Ritter, Barbar Jo Turner (Bobbie Jo), Jimmy Johnson, Roy Greer, Floyd Davidson, and Marion ColbertSaturday, November 7, 2009
RITCHEY CHURCH CONGREGATION
I have come across an older picture of the congregation at the Ritchey Church. I have yet to put a date to it and hope to have more names in time. The names that we have put to the faces so far: Lary Ingram?, Larry Smity, Janice Ingram, Eldon Ritter, Gladys Ingram, Opal Reber, Dora Greer, Margaret Davidson, Helen Reber Augusta Ritter, Barbar Jo Turner (Bobbie Jo), Jimmy Johnson, Roy Greer, Floyd Davidson, and Marion Colbert
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment