The November issue of the Ritchey Church Newletter is out. I know different ones interested in our little church will be glad to keep up with the happenings here in this big city. Pam has done a special interest page on Sister Joy Ann Day. I always love seeing pictures of our members as they grew up and throughout their lifetime. As a boy I remember Carell and Joy living here in Ritchey and Carell driving a school bus. The pictures of them about that time bring back a lot of memories. I appreciate them coming and being part of our congregation on Sunday mornings.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
RITCHEY CHURCH NEWLETTER - November 2009 Issue
The November issue of the Ritchey Church Newletter is out. I know different ones interested in our little church will be glad to keep up with the happenings here in this big city. Pam has done a special interest page on Sister Joy Ann Day. I always love seeing pictures of our members as they grew up and throughout their lifetime. As a boy I remember Carell and Joy living here in Ritchey and Carell driving a school bus. The pictures of them about that time bring back a lot of memories. I appreciate them coming and being part of our congregation on Sunday mornings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
OK, OK, CLARIFICATION on words in November newsletter: "For once" meaning this time I didn't say it - our pastor said it - making myself look good. I guess I should have clarified it with, "Again and again - 'not once' - we have heard his spewing forth and again he has crafted another one of his points with sly, subtle, twisted words that we never, ever forget."
Whew! thought I never was going to get that one right.
Man o man! "Spewing forth crafted, sly, subtle, twisted words." Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind. Nevermind. :)
Post a Comment