Thursday, October 22, 2009

TOO HOT FOR YOU

I had a few friends over for a little of my cooking. Everyone says it is very good and seems to enjoy it, yet is it normal for the meal to begin with coughing and leaving of the table for a bit. They always come right back and dig in again, yet usually while crying and much use of the hanky for it seems that their noses always seems to choose to run at that time. Most of my friends drink a lot. No, I do not mean that they drink the alcoholic kind, I just mean that THEY DRINK A LOT! Water, tea, soda, milk; it doesn't seem to matter; they just can't seem to keep out of the liquid. Anyway, I like finding new recipes and trying them out. For whatever reason I'm drawn to the kind with lots of red flecks in the pictures. And if the pictures don't seem to have enough, I make sure I get them in mine. This kind seems to work out well for me. The following is a few snapshots after the meal. My friends are varied in looks, sizes, shapes, skin color, personalities, yet when we sit around the table I have noticed that they still look somewhat similar. When we come to the close of the meal they all seem to end up with the same expression. Maybe I should have told them I like a little pepper. . . .




















1 comment:

Travis, Donna, Alyssa, Marissa, Trae said...

Very funny!! Is that what you kill to go in your food?

HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD - Part 1

HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD - Part 2

LIFE IS LIKE A CUP OF COFFEE